Trumbull 2 SM Bunny Fountain Podskoch
Posted: Aug 3, 2018 16:07:01 | Updated: Aug 3, 2018 20:07:01
The Bunny Fountain is at the intersection of Huntington Turnpike and Unity Road. It was a gift from the Peet family to the citizens of the Nichols section of Trumbull in 1895. Originally it had a kerosene lamp and a horse trough. Over the years, the lamp was removed and three bunnies and mushrooms were added. In 1931 it was moved to its present location. Marty Podskoch
© Copyright 2019, centralctcommunications.com/newbritainherald, New Britain, CT.